Rye in East Sussex Town Guide

Apartment available to rent in April 2018

I have a small unfurnished 2 bedroom apartment with a private south facing courtyard garden available for long term rental from April.

Contact Martin on [reveal tel] .

5 responses to “Apartment available to rent in April 2018”

1.  avatar

Hi Martin,

I’ve found your phone number permanently engaged! I’ve assumed there’s a problem and write to you instead. Can you say how much your asking each month for the apartment, where it’s located?

Kind regards,

Lawrence J Praill

2.  avatar

The phone should be fine Lawrence. very rare that it is engaged. The apartment should be ready in about 2 weeks and will probably be £650 a month. It is unfurnished, but I will supply a new washing machine and fridge freezer. It is currently being refurbished including a complete new combi based central heating system. The apartment is on winchelsea road about 100yds from the fillet of fish roundabout. Let me know if you want to come and see it.

Regards,

Martin

3.  avatar

Hi Martin, do you mean “Kettle o Fish”? I’m not so familiar with the area and unable to Find “Fillet of Fish chip shop”!

4.  avatar

That’s the one … sorry get my kettle and fillet mixed up. Either text me or email me on martinhogarth AT gmail.com as there is such a delay getting a post on this site. The flat already has a number of people interested and is due to be advertised next week, with 24 hour delay to post, it will be gone before we have finished our conversation.

5.  avatar

Hi Martin, thanks for getting back to me. Ok , understood ! The delay to replies is inexcusable and I hope the editor reads this? Ok I’ll reach you on your email address. Kind regards, Lawrence.

What’s new?

Simply Italian

In a beautiful former 15th Century Mill, SI Rye boasts a great mix of character with Mediterranean flair.

Listed in: Italian Restaurants

Featured Links

Jeake's House
Jeake's House

Award winning 17th century town house in medieval cobbled street

Cadborough Cottages
Cadborough Cottages

Walking distance from Rye. Ample parking. Peaceful location.

Message Board

Ryesingers Enquiry

Hello, I am trying to contact the Ryesingers about an opportunity to take part in a touring Theatre show which … more

Looking for a Taxi?

I am looking for a taxi that will take 2 people from Rye to Oxford at the end of October.

Explore Rye ...