Helen’s love for the 70’s was the inspiration for the interior design of this warm and spacious 3-double bedroomed home. Set in peaceful surroundings, and just a short stroll from the historic town of Rye, the area is blessed with sandy beaches, vineyards, and countless attractions and events.
• Outstanding river views
• 10 minutes drive to Camber Sands, a 3-mile stretch of sandy beach
• Stunning sun-trap garden with direct access to the river tow-path
• Parking for up to 4 cars
Featured in the Wealden Times, InsideKent and, most recently, on the BBC.
• Very well appointed kitchen, with new washer/dryer, Neff double oven, fridge freezer and small table and chairs. Nespresso coffee machine.
• Large lounge/dining room, with dining table for six guests, comfy leather sofa and smart TV.
• Patio doors lead into the gorgeous back garden.
• Small downstairs lavatory.
• Bedroom 1: Large bedroom with king-size bed, free-standing wardrobe and chest of drawers. Hairdryer and smart TV. River views.
• Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with free-standing wardrobe and chest of drawers. Hairdryer and smart TV. River views.
• Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with free-standing wardrobe and chest of drawers. Hairdryer and smart TV.
• Bathroom: Very large double power-shower, “his and hers” vanity units with sinks.
• Very convenient block-paved driveway with ample off-street parking for up to four vehicles.
• Lovely long back garden, with space for dining and lounging.
• Direct access (via gate) to tow-path and river Rother.
• Short walk along river into the ancient town of Rye.